Kansas Charity Check logo


Charity Search
Consumer Advice / Complaints
Your Rights
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Links
Register Your Charity
Solicitation Law
Contact Us

Charity Registration

The Kansas Charitable Organizations and Solicitations Act, K.S.A. 17-1759 et seq., requires charitable organizations, as defined in K.S.A. 17-1760, to register with the Secretary of State's office prior to soliciting. Fund raisers and solicitors working for the charitable organization must register. Charitable registration forms are available on the Secretary of State's Web site.

For more information please contact the Secretary of State's office, charitable solicitations help desk at (785) 296-4565.

spacer image spacer image