Kansas Charity Check logo


Charity Search
Consumer Advice / Complaints
Your Rights
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Links
Register Your Charity
Solicitation Law
Contact Us

Contact Us

Attorney General - Consumer Protection Division

To see if a complaint has been filed against a charity or to register a complaint against a charity, solicitor or fundraiser, contact:

Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
120 S.W. 10th Avenue, 2nd Floor
Topeka, Kansas 66612-1597

Toll-free Consumer Hotline, 1-800-432-2310. Leave your name, number and subject of your inquiry with the receptionist and an agent will return your call promptly.

Web site
Go to the Attorney General Web Site

Email the Attorney General

Secretary of State

To see if a charity is registered with the state of Kansas you may search our online database or contact the Secretary of State's office.

Or, if you are a charitable organization and wish to register to solicit in Kansas, contact:

Kansas Secretary of State
Memorial Hall, 1st Floor
120 S.W. 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612-1594

Charitable Solicitations Help Desk, (785) 296-4564.

Web site
Go to the Secretary of State Web Site

Email the Secretary of State

Department on Aging

The Kansas Department on Aging (KDOA) serves as a resource for seniors across Kansas. Through KDOA programs, the State of Kansas promotes programs and services that facilitate independence, security and dignity for Kansas seniors.

Kansas Department on Aging
New England Building
503 S. Kansas Ave.
Topeka, KS 66603-3404

785-296-4986 or 1-800-432-3535
or at the TTY number - 785-291-3167

Web site
Go to the Department on Aging Web Site

Email the Department on Aging


spacer image spacer image